The health of your eyes is very important. They are the window to the soul and allow you to see the beauty of the world. To start with maintaining your eye health, call 561-995-9600 to schedule a check-up from an Eye Doc of Boca board certified optometrist.
Keeping Your Eyes Healthy 24/7
Just by following a few simple tips you can begin to improve the health of your eyes and allow you to keep healthy vision for decades. As a good starting point, you can protect your vision with these six healthy tips:
- Eat for Good Vision. Protecting your eyes starts with the food on your plate.
- Quit Smoking. Smoking makes you more likely to get cataracts, optic nerve damage, and ocular degeneration.
- Wear Sunglasses when outside in the sun.
- Use Safety Eyewear if required at work.
- Look Away From the Computer Screen.
The most important tip, however, are regular eye check-up and comprehensive eyesight examinations such as those offered at our Eye Doc of Boca practice. With our team of optometrists, opticians, and vision specialists, you can rest assured that your eyes will be as healthy as possible for many years to come!