The Eye Doc of Boca offers comprehensive eye exams for corrective and contact lenses for residents in Boca Raton FL and the surrounding areas. Dial 561-995-9600 to become instantly connected with a vision specialist and schedule your first appointment! We proudly cater to all residents in the Palm Beach County area.
What To Bring To Eye Exam For New Corrective Lenses?
If you are, for example, visiting the Eye Doc of Boca for the first time, expect questions about your vision history. Your answers help your eye doctor understand your risk of eye disease and vision problems. Be prepared to give specific information. Some common questions that may be asked include but are not limited to:
- Are you having any eye problems now?
- Have you had any eye problems in the past?
- Were you born prematurely?
- Do you wear glasses or contacts now? If so, are you satisfied with them?
- What health problems have you had in recent years?
- Are you taking any medications?
- Do you have any allergies to medications, food or other substances?
- Have you ever had eye surgery?
- Does anyone in your family have any type of eye problems?
- Do you or does anyone in your family have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or any other health problems that can affect the whole body?
If you already wear contact or corrective lenses, bring them to your appointment. Your eye doctor will want to make sure your prescription is the best one that suits your needs. Also be prepared to remove your contacts or glasses during our comprehensive eye exams. Contact Eye Doc of Boca today to begin the process, we proudly serve Boca Raton FL area residents.