Residents in the Boca Raton, Florida area now have a safe and effective option for vision correction surgery under the care of professionals. Call 561-955-9600 to speak with a board certified optometrist about the various services we offer to help improve your vision.
Vision Correction Surgery Information
Many people ask our optometry office about vision correction surgery. We have compiled a list of advantages for your convenience:
- This surgery works! It corrects vision. A vast majority of patients will have their desired vision after this procedure. An enhancement can further increase this number.
- Corrective surgery is associated with very little pain due to the numbing drops that are used.
- Vision is corrected nearly immediately or by the day after the procedure.
- No bandages or stitches are required after this type of procedure.
- Adjustments can be made years after the surgery to further correct vision if vision changes while you age.
- After having this operation, most patients have a dramatic reduction in eyeglass or contact lens dependence and many patients no longer need them at all.
If you are interested in more information about this topic, please feel free to contact our friendly office and we will gladly answer any questions that you may have! We are here to assist you in all of your goals related to your eyesight.