The eye exam offered at our optometry practice is complete and comprehensive. We are proudly assisting all Boynton Beach FL area residents. Dial 561-995-9600 to schedule your eye exam and receive an assessment from a board certified optometrist.
Schedule A Complete Eye Examination
Regular check-ups of your eyesight are a very important part of your overall health and well-being. Eye Doc of Boca uses the latest technology to ensure that your complete eye exam is safe and comfortable. There are many different parts of the eye that help to create vision. We see with our brains; our eyes collect visual information and begin this complex process in the following steps:
- Light passes through the cornea, the clear, dome-shaped surface that covers the front of the eye. The cornea bends – or refracts – this incoming light.
- The iris, the colored part of the eye, regulates the size of the pupil, the opening that controls the amount of light that enters the eye.
- Behind the pupil is the lens, a clear part of the eye that further focuses light, or an image, onto the retina.
- The retina is a thin, delicate, photosensitive tissue that contains the special “photoreceptor” cells that convert light into electrical signals.
- These electrical signals are processed further, and then travel from the retina of the eye to the brain through the optic nerve, a bundle of about one million nerve fibers
Contact Eye Doc of Boca today to schedule a complete examination of your vision! Our friendly team of vision specialists await your phone call.